Global Marketing Seminars
Examples of Marketing, Promotion, Advertising, Media and related subjects from several countries including Argentina, Austria, Belize, Botswana, Burma (Myanmar), Canada, Chile, China, Dubai, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Guatemala, Greenland, Holland, Iceland, India, Italy, Malaysia, Monte Carlo, Peru, Poland, Rwanda, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Zimbabwe and others.
- Conducted global marketing seminars.
- Seminars are usually one and two-day marketing seminars which include relevant, timely marketing topics for general managers, agency presidents and marketing directors.
- Sessions have been held in Beijing, Hong Kong, Cuba and Shanghai.
- Topics include: Global Strategies, Management, Marketing, Segmentation, Targeting, Pricing, Promotion and many aspects under the four P’s and the Nine P’s/9P’© of Marketing. Also see Advertising and Media Vehicles.
- Photos and events featured include: 2010 World Cup, 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup, Super Bowls, retail, and city/regional/country promotions.
Examples: What is Marketing? What is Advertising? Sales Promotion? I do presentations explaining the differences. Problem solving.
What is Marketing? What is Advertising? Sales Promotion? I do presentations explaining the differences. Problem solving.
Many incorrectly use the terms of “Marketing” and “Advertising” interchangeably. At UCLA School of Law, USC School of Law, Loyola Law School and Southwestern School of Law, at seminars and other institutions, I present “What is Marketing? What is Advertising? What is Promotion? What is Sales Promotion?” With the strategies and tactics of the Nine P’s/9P’ of Marketing. Included are dozens of examples in a business, participatory, learning environment.