Londre Marketing Consulting
- Marketing Executive with expertise in creating award-winning media, marketing, sales, and collateral programs.
- Introduced campaigns that translated strategic marketing plans into tactical sales actions — driving revenue growth, expanding market penetration, achieving dominant market share, exploiting the presence of brand equity and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Recognized strengths in establishing and maintaining executive-level client and strategic partner relationships.
- Strong conceptual/analytical skills, ability to identify new market segments.
- Participative leader with excellent skills in cross-functional team building, motivation, quality performance and productivity improvement.
- M.B.A in Marketing.
For 40 years I have taught Marketing, Global Marketing, Advertising, Communication and related classes in the graduate and undergraduate programs at the University of Southern California (Annenberg School For Communication &Journalism, and Marshall School of Business), CSUN (California State University, Northridge), Loyola Marymount & Pepperdine University.
- Active Board member of the Advertising Club of Los Angeles from 1983 to 2006, when club merged into think LA.
- Active Board of Director, Secretary of Executive Committee, and/or member AIEF (Advertising Industry Emergency Fund)
- Served as an expert witness in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Media and more, provided litigation support in both state and federal courts, as well as American Arbitration Association.
- Cases involved Marketing, Advertising, media, trademark infringement, intellectual property, advertising agency and client business practices, unfair advertising, trade libel, intentional interference, violations of Lanham Act, deceptive advertising, and the value of advertising and media campaigns. Cases included contracts between advertising agencies, clients, advertisers, suppliers, production firms and media. Provided litigation support where approximately 51% were plaintiff and 49% were defendant cases.
- Have provided Expert Marketing, Business, Advertising, and Media consultation services for attorneys and law firms have been provided in California, Washington, New York, Nevada, Texas, Florida, South Carolina, Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Utah, along with the American Arbitration Association.